Hello Sharon here. I
heard from Janice this evening.
The connection was much better this time, but there is still a delay.
She sounds good! She said the sea has been very pleasant; a little hot since they are crossing the Equator.
She has been walking the narrow deck, full of obstacles, for
exercise while the crew works. I asked her what she is eating and she said, “they cook
something healthy every day – a lot of food but it wouldn’t pass the Sharon
test ... ha ha.”
The ocean is so beautiful you can see forever. She is begging for whales to do some jumping.
They will arrive in New Zealand on the 29th and
she has been told that she can leave the ship.
They will dock for 12 hours. She did not bring her Visa, but she should be able to get a one day Visa while there.
She has watched 16 movies and is on her fifth book.
A special “hello” to Leo!
Hoping she can send you an email when she reaches New Zealand.
It sounds like you're having a great time, Janice! I hope the whales cooperate soon. Thanks for the update, Sharon.
ReplyDeleteHI Janice, I love living vicariously thru my friends adventures. Way to go! Hope the calm seas continue. Take care.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to get more updates.
ReplyDeleteI finally found where to add a comment... It sounds like you are having a great adventure. It is nice to hear a bit of it. Kathy, Gene and I made it to Ramona. Sorry you couldn't come here, lol.
ReplyDelete