Monday, May 19, 2014

Good Bye Australia - it's been fun

This morning I leave Jarvis Bay for Sydney - the last leg of my two month journey.  This is a 3.5 hour train ride and unlike Bart, clean and quiet.  Jarvis Bay was wonderful and seeing old friends always makes it more fun. 

Jarvis Bay
Tonight, I have a room in an awesome Youth Hostel with views of both the Harbor Bridge and the Opera House.  Dinner will be at “The Rocks” (a famous area in Sydney) , with the first person I hired as a manager. It is time for a mixture of feelings: dreading leaving and looking forward  to the return.   I will not, however, be looking forward to the damage done to my bank account and credit cards J  

The trip will provide a lifetime of memories.  It is amazing how much support I have had from both my U.S. and AU friends.  Thanks for all your interest and support.  And a shoutout to Sharon who set up and maintained my blog.

Until I see you again…


Friends in Australia

2 comments:

  1. So you will come back. Yay!! You've been missed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So we're not losing you to the land down under? Good! When is your flight back? Is it in time for you to make it to Buck's b'day celebration on Wed 5/28? Looking forward to stories and photos...

    ReplyDelete