On Sunday March 30, I leave the San Francisco area and on the 4th of April I board “The Spirit of Melbourne” in Charleston, South Carolina. On the way, there will be visits with friends and relatives and while in Atlanta I will climb Stone Mountain: then off to the adventure of my dreams. The ship will leave Charleston and go through the Panama Canal and then deposit me in Sydney, Australia. On the way, we stop at many islands including New Zealand, but depending on the amount of time the ship is there, we may or may not be able to get off the ship while they load and unload cargo.
While in Australia, there will be plenty of time to camp with and visit friends. I have no return ticket (how is that for having freedom?), but I plan to come home when I am tired of traveling or when my Visa expires.
While in Australia, there will be plenty of time to camp with and visit friends. I have no return ticket (how is that for having freedom?), but I plan to come home when I am tired of traveling or when my Visa expires.

I want to hear everything, see photos, Janice! - I'm wishing you well! We talked about you at Buck's this morning: we all wish you well and want want to hear!
ReplyDelete- Carol
Wow, sounds like quite an adventure so far. I want to see pictures of everything, too. I'm so excited for you and I miss you! You're such an inspiration.
ReplyDeleteStay away from pirates.
ReplyDeleteUnless they have rum and go 'Arrrrgh'.
Hi, Janice, happy talk about you this morning at the Lake Merced run.
ReplyDelete